Our talented and motivated team is the foundation for our success. And because we are constantly setting new goals for ourselves and face new challenges every day, we are always looking for new colleagues who want to become part of our team.
Currently open position(s):
Full stack web developer (f/m/d)
Thats what you do with us:
- Agile development of sophisticated solutions for our products
- Responsible for both frontend and backend development
- Independent implementation and realization of sub-projects
- Ongoing maintenance and further development of existing program parts
- Working closely with other departments to ensure the smooth operation of our platforms and services
These are zour skills:
- You have in-depth experience in frontend and backend development of web applications
- HTML and CSS have become second nature to you
- Technologies like WebSockets and WebRTC are no strangers to you
- You have experience with NoSQL database technologies such as Redis.io and MongoDB
- You manage your source code with version control systems and automation tools, preferably Gitlab / gitlab-ci
- You can translate requirements into meaningful and realizable concepts and estimate the resulting effort
- You approach tasks in a goal-oriented and solution-oriented manner
- You are a team player, have strong communication skills and can take on responsibility
- You are interested in technology and familiarize yourself with new technologies independently
What you can expect from us:
With us you will be part of an economically successful company in a crisis-proof industry. We always work agile and thanks to our flat hierarchies you will never lose a lot of time through long decision-making processes. Treating each other with respect is very important to us. But the humor is never neglected!
Here are a few more points that you can look forward to, in case you join the team. If you like it, then get in touch with us!
- Flexible working hours – whether you’re an early bird or a late riser, we have something for everyone
- A positive work-life balance
- Workplace design exactly according to your ideas – Mac or Windows; two or more monitors
- Mobile working
- Individual training opportunities
- Regular team events
- Permanent employment
Have we sparked your interest?
Then we would like to get to know you and look forward to receiving your comprehensive application documents including availability and your desired salary. Simply click on the button and send us your application.